What compels a person to share their personal journey with IBD? For Rasheed Clarke, author of Three Tablets Twice Daily, his writing began as a way to keep track of everything for himself and his healthcare team. It quickly turned into a tool that he used to show those around him the stark realities of a life with IBD: bloody diarrhea and all. His coworkers and friends were shocked to learn how much he was coping with every day but not everyone close to him approved of his honesty. On this episode of About IBD, Rasheed digs into the positives, the negatives, and the responsibilities that come with being an influencer in the IBD space.
- Verywell: https://www.verywell.com/ibd-crohns-colitis-4014703
- Blog: http://aboutibd.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aboutibd
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aboutIBD
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/aboutibd/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about_IBD/
“About IBD with Amber Tresca” © Cooney Studio http://cooneystudio.com/