For this first episode of my limited series, Summer of Activism, I’m answering a question that I hear regularly: how it is that I go to medical meetings such as Digestive Disease Week, Advances in IBD, or Crohn’s and Colitis Congress. I give you the answer as well as tips on how patients, bloggers, podcasters, and vloggers can work towards attending these, and other, scientific meetings. Here’s a spoiler: it takes dedication to improving the lives of people with IBD, commitment to doing the work consistently, and some professional networking.
Read more about attending medical meetings: What’s It Like To Go To A Medical Conference?
Find Amber J Tresca at:
- Verywell: https://www.verywell.com/ibd-crohns-colitis-4014703
- Blog: http://aboutibd.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aboutIBD/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aboutIBD
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/aboutibd/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about_IBD/
- “About IBD with Amber Tresca” ©Cooney Studio http://cooneystudio.com/