If I asked you what about your IBD you were grateful for, what would you say? This is exactly what I asked IBD Advocates, and their answers are as complex, rich, and varied as they are. As you listen to their responses, you will undoubtedly find yourself nodding in agreement with some ideas and seeing your life from a different perspective with others. I hope this episode is as fulfilling for you to listen to as it was for me to produce.
4:45: Hear why Alison Rothbaum of Empowering Patients wouldn’t give back these 2 things.
6:25: Brooke Abbott of The Crazy Creole Mommy Chronicles explains why IBD turned her life upside down in a positive way.
8:55: Christy Stone of Crohnie Bologna gives you the four-letter word that has defined her journey with IBD.
11:17: Megan Johnson of The Front Butt YouTuber explains why her IBD goes hand-in-hand with her accomplishments.
13:00: Ryan Stevens of Crohn’s Guy tells us what IBD has helped him cut out of his life.
14:00: What’s Your Trust Setting? https://aboutibd.com/2016/04/04/whats-your-trust-setting/
- Alison Rothbaum, Empowering Patients: https://twitter.com/Empoweringpts9
- Brooke Abbott, The Crazy Creole Mommy Chronicles: https://crazycreolemommy.com/
- Christy Stone, Crohnie Bologna: http://www.crohniebolognaibd.com/
- Megan Johnson, The Front Butt YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFrontButttuber
- Ryan Stevens, Crohn’s Guy: http://www.crohnsguy.com/
Find Amber J Tresca at:
- Verywell: https://www.verywell.com/ibd-crohns-colitis-4014703
- Blog: https://aboutibd.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ibdcrohns/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aboutIBD
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/aboutibd/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about_IBD/
Intro Music: New Dawn – Bensound.com – www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music
Outro Music: Slow Motion – Bensound.com – www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music